Teacher of PE
Female only - MPS/UPS Maternity Cover Full-Time
The Governing Body is currently looking to appoint an experienced and dynamic Teacher of PE to join our school starting immediately
The PE Department has a strong reputation for success with students making outstanding levels of progress in their GCSE’s.
The successful candidate will be fully committed to raising the achievements and expectations of students, curriculum innovation and deploying a wide range of teaching strategies to ensure that every student achieves their full potential and will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be an outstanding teacher who inspires colleagues and students
- Have the energy, drive and commitment to make a real contribution to whole school
- Be confident in teaching KS3 and KS4 PE
- Have a potential interest in supporting the DofE Programme
- Have the potential to teach a second subject
Closing Date: Sunday 5th June at 11.55pm
If you have not received a response within 10 working days of the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Bordesley Green Girls’ School and Sixth Form School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for all successful applicants
When we have a suitable vacancy, why not apply and find out if BGGS is the right place for your next career move?
Please post completed Applications Forms to the HR Manager at the school address or email to:-