Applying to Sixth Form
Prospective students and their parents or carers may visit our state of the art Sixth Form building and facilities virtually by clicking here.
The Virtual Open Evening may be accessed by clicking here, offering the opportunity to view videos and other information about the courses available
Year 12 Admissions
January 2021 to February 2021 - Interviews. Applicants who do not meet entry requirements will not be invited for an interview.
July 2021, (provisional date) - Taster Day for applicants with a conditional offer.
August 2021 (Date TBC)- GCSE/ Level 2 results issued to students and enrolment begins for students with a conditional offer .
August 2021 (Date TBC) - Enrolment for applicants on our waiting list and open enrolment for non-applicants, (courses subject to availability) .
Application Form, (Word Format)
- Application Form, (PDF Format)
- Referee Form, (Word Format)
- Referee Form, (PDF Format)
Option Blocks for Year 12 September 2021 will be uploaded at a later date.
- All completed posted applications to Mrs V Ferguson at the school address by 12 pm, Wednesday 16th December 2020.
- Completed online applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 pm, Wednesday 16th December 2020.
Internal Application Form
(for pupils already at BGGS in Year 11)
Birmingham City Council is the Admissions Authority: Birmingham School Admissions
Please refer to our Sixth Form Admissions Policy from September 2019